The Lycan Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+2
Kitsunebi
Thiess
6 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Thiess Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:45 pm

This is for introductions. Just a bit about yourself, where your from, usual times online. etc Smile

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong subject given)
Thiess
Thiess

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty INTRODUCTION: Thiess

Post  Thiess Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm a 19 year old university fresher from the south of England (though my uni is up north). I'm studying Forensic and Archaeological Science BSc (Hons).

I'm usually online in the evenings, though if you don't live in england then i don't know XD.
I may appear to take this a little tooo seriously, but its all i've had to keep me occupied during my summer holiday XD

Last edited by Thiess on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Thiess
Thiess

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  bragoese Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Im a nurse living in Sydney Australia.

Im on whenever I can, as I do shiftwork, it could be anytime of day. My preferred style of play is to uber turtle w/ some random floating fleet for added defense or offense.

bragoese

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsunebi Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:59 am

I am a 22 year old recent college graduate, I got my Bachelor's of Science in Engineering (Mechanical).

I live on the west-coast of the USA (Oregon) and tend to check in every hour or two during the time I am up seeing as I still haven't found a job.

I tend to play uber turtle with a floater type fleet on the small side good for ACS'ing and a little more defense. I am 9 hours behind the ogame server time here in Oregon so I will tend to be on 'late' compared to say Thiess!
Kitsunebi
Kitsunebi

Back to top Go down

Post  commander Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:10 am

Big hay to all of ya cheers . I'm 17 old pal from Serbia. Studying and prepairing for SAT because i want to go to US college but log in as many times as ogame asks.I've been playing ogame for two years and know something about it.
commander
commander

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty OLA Everyone1

Post  iceman*** Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:56 am

I'm a 19 year old kid from the philippines. Currently taking my BS - Information Systems degree at De La Salle University. I was born and raise in the states but Pimpin in the philippines. Im usually online during the afternoon and in the evening just so you know. So to cut short Holla to everyone peace!
iceman***
iceman***

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty bit about me

Post  Executer Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:40 am

I am 20 yrs old and work as a uniformed flight intructer in the region of lincolnshire in england, i am on when i can as i found this game entertaining but can be busy teaching cadets and rich folk how to fly cesna 172, gliders, and rarely tornado gr3. i wish i could give more detailes but thats classified Very Happy

Last edited by Executer on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Executer
Executer

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Hi

Post  swats5 Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:49 am

I am 20 and living in the Philippines but not Filipino (I am the only foreigner in plaent Goks.). I am taking BS degree - Software Technology and will take Masters in US or Japan.

swats5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum